Mark your Calendar
24 and 25 April, 2018
Save the Date
The 4th Lebanon International Oil and Gas Summit (4th LIOG-2018)
Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand Hotel
We are glad to announce that the “Association des Compagnies d’Assurances au Liban” (ACAL), is an official supporter of the 4th Lebanon International Oil and Gas Summit, taking place 24 and 25 April, 2018 at the prestigious Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand Hotel, under the patronage of the Lebanese minister of energy and water, HE Eng. Cesar Abi Khalil.
We strongly encourage you to participate in this important event and benefit from the special discounts offered to ACAL members
ABOUT LIOG 2018
· The Lebanon International Oil & Gas Summit has played a pivotal role in developing the oil and gas sector in Lebanon since 2012
· LIOG 2018 can provide a tremendous number of lucrative business opportunities to ACAL members. It allows direct contact with the market, meeting market leaders, and setting the foundation for a new, well-studied business.
· The Summit has given the stage to ACAL to present the strengths of Lebanon’s insurance industry and its ability to meet the insurance needs of the emerging energy sector in Lebanon. The Summit will have a full plenary session on insurance and risk mitigation in its programme.
· LIOG 2018 will attract over 500 delegates and 35 speakers from 25 countries representing over 200 local and international companies and organizations.
· LIOG 2018 will give you access to the Exclusive Business Matching service, pre-arrange meetings with other attendees through an easy to use technology platform, managed with a personalized service to help maximize your networking opportunities.
We believe that this is a unique chance for our members to move forward in a practical manner to capture a sizable share in this market, through meeting and networking with industry leaders, and having a deeper understanding of the market dynamics and needs.
The 4th LIOG-2018 Summit is jointly organized by UK-based Global Events Partners Ltd (GEP) and its Lebanese co-organizing partner, Planners and Partners sal. GEP is affiliated to the dmg::events network, which organizes some of the world’s largest oil and gas business events, and is a subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the UK.
For more information about the 4th Lebanon International Oil and Gas Summit, please visit the website: www.liog-summit.com
For information on the program or how to participate
· Please contact:
Planners & Partners - Mr Dory Renno
Tel: 00961 3 235409 / 00961 71 400339 - email: email@example.com
· Or contact ACAL offices in Beirut.