The Association is organizing a one-day seminar to introduce the Lebanese Oil & Gas Energy Pool on the 13th of July, 2017 in ACAL premises. A course on the upstream insurance cover will be delivered by a London specialist.
The conference program includes :
1. A presentation by the Lebanese Petroleum Administration LPA on the present situation
2. The different worldwide insurance pools and how they are reinsured
3. The presentation of our ACAL Energy Insurance Pool
4. The insurance Control Commission on the insurance of the Oil industry and their support for the ACAL initiative to cover the oil industry
5. The detailed insurance policy conditions
6. The claims
The speaker on the worldwide insurance pools, the insurance conditions and claims is Mr. Chris Dear the Global Head of Upstream at Willis Tower Watson
The participation is: $150 per person
The participation includes coffee breaks, and lunch .